Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A Creepy Story

    My son had a choir concert yesterday. My husband was disappointed that my son did not appear to know all of the words to some of the songs and seemed distracted. Well, it turns out that he saw something white with legs crawling around on the head of the boy in front of him. He didn't know what lice was and had no idea what it could be. They were standing quite close together. I think that this would have distracted me also. He didn't tell me about it until this morning. Even thought it probably didn't do any good he wanted to go take a really hot shower immediately. My 5 year old daughter was listening and exclaimed, "Oh no I hugged him this morning!" We tried to assure her that she was probably fine. We will keep our eyes out and I hope that this isn't the beginning of another pest war. Creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment